SeekingPro Publishers follows COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) guidelines in all the aspects of publishing activities such as Principles of Transparency and Best Practice in Scholarly Publishing, guidelines for retracting articles, guidelines for editors, guidelines for peer reviewers, guidelines for authors, etc.
Principles of Transparency
- Peer review process: All the journals are peer reviewed and Open Access. During the peer review process the decision about the articles will be taken by the outside relevant experts (Reviewers) and the journal Editorial board member(s).
- Governing Body: All the journals having good number of editorial board members and their details such as names and affiliations are displayed on the journal’s Web site.
- Editorial team/contact information: All the journals displayed its editorial board members details with names and affiliations on the website. The contact information of the editorial office is also displayed.
- Copyright: The Copyright and licensing information was described on the journal’s Website, and licensing terms are also indicated on all published articles, both HTML and PDFs.
- Process for identification of and dealing with allegations of research misconduct: Publishers and editors will take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred, including plagiarism, citation manipulation, and data falsification/fabrication, among others. In no case our journal or its editors encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place. In the event that journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct relating to a published article in our journal – the publisher or editor will follow COPE’s guidelines (or equivalent) in dealing with allegations.
- Ownership and management: Information about the ownership and/or management of a journal shall be clearly indicated on the journal’s Web site. Publishers shall not use organizational or journal names that would mislead potential authors and editors about the nature of the journal’s owner.
- Web site: All the journal’s Web sites don’t contain misleading information, including any attempt to mimic another journal/publisher’s site.
- Name of journal: All the journals having unique names and are not be easily confused with other journals.
- Conflicts of interest: All the journals will have clear policies on handling potential conflicts of interest of editors, authors, and reviewers and the policies were clearly stated on the website.
- Access: All the journals are of Open Access and no need to pay any subscription fees.
- sources: The minimal publication fee paid by the authors will be utilized for the maintenance editorial activities.
- Advertising: All the journals provide free advertisement to the Universities or Institutes for their events. The advertisements should match to the journal scope and it will be beneficial to the readers. In most of the cases we will display advertisements about the journal.
- Publishing schedule: On each and every page of journal website, we clearly mentioned the periodicity of publication.
- Direct marketing: We will follow few direct marketing activities, including solicitation of manuscripts that are conducted on behalf of the journal and it will be appropriate, well targeted, and unobtrusive.